- Naushath M. H. and A. D. Rajapakse, “A Transient Based Phase Selection Method for Transmission Line Protection,” in International Conference on Power Systems Transients (IPST), Perpignan, France, 16-20 June, 2019.
- Naushath. M. H and A. D. Rajapakse, “A single pole to ground fault location method for HVDC transmission lines based on coupling characteristics,” 15th IET International Conference on AC and DC Power Transmission (ACDC 2019), Coventry, UK, 5-7 Feb, 2019, pp. 1-6.
- Naushath M. H. A. D. Rajapakse, “Fault Type Discrimination in HVDC Transmission Lines Using Rate of Change of Local Currents,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery.
- Naushath M H, Rajapakse A D, Gole A M, Fernando I T, “Investigation of Fault Ride-Through Capability of Hybrid VSC-LCC Multi-Terminal HVDC Transmission Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Early Access, 2019
- R Kaluthanthrige, AD Rajapakse, C Lamothe, F Mosallat, “Optimal Sizing and Performance Evaluation of a Hybrid Renewable Energy System for an Off-Grid Power System in Northern Canada”, Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy Vol. 4, No. 4, 2019, pp 1-16
- A. Pathirana, A. Rajapakse, and A. C. Adewole, “Implementation and Testing of a Hybrid Protection Scheme for Active Distribution Network,” in 2018 IEEE Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC), 2018, pp. 1–6.
- Kariyawasam S, Rajapakse A D, Perera N., “Investigation of using IEC 61850 Sampled Values for Implementing a Transient Based Protection Scheme for Series Compensated Transmission Lines”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 33, No. 1, 2018, pp 93-101
- Naushath M H, Rajapakse A D, “Local measurement based ultra-fast directional ROCOV scheme for protecting Bi-pole HVDC grids with a metallic return conductor”, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 98, 2018, pp 323-330
- Naushath M H, Rajapakse A D., Gole A.M.,“Improved Circuit Model for Simulating IGBT Switching Transients in VSCs”, Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 18, No. 6, 2018, pp 1901-1911
- Cai Y, Rajapakse A D, Naushath M H, Raju N, “A Threshold Free Synchrophasor Measurements Based Multi-terminal Fault Location Algorithm”, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 96, 2018, pp 174-184
- Annakkage U, Rajapakse A, Bhagava B, Chaudhuri N R, Mehrizi-Sani A, Hauser C, Wadduwage D P, Ribeiro C A S, Pathirana V, Katsaros K V, Chakrabotty A, Terzija V, Leelaruji R, Das R, Weekes T, Paolone M, Hillberg E, Judd S, Perez C J, Rietveld G, Lira R, Chai W K, Vanfretti L, Piccagli D, Farantatos E, Yamashita K, “Application of phasor measurement units for monitoring power system dynamic performance”, Electra, No. 295, 2017, pp 27-33
- Pathirana A, Piyadasa C K G, Rajapakse A D, “Development and modelling of a new type of sensor for detecting current transients for power system protection”, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 101, 2018, pp 243-254
- Wijeweera G, Annakkage U D, Zhang W, Rajapakse A D, Rheault M D. , “Development of an Equivalent Circuit of a Large Power System for Real Time Security Assessment”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol 33, No. 4, 2018, pp 3490-3499
- D.K.J.S Jayamaha, N.W.A Lidula, A.D. Rajapakse, “Bus Voltage Signalling Based Coordinated Control of DC Microgrids”, Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference (AUPEC-2018), Auckland, New Zealand, 27-30 Nov. 2018
- Naushath M. H. and A. D. Rajapakse, A. M. Gole and I. T. Fernando, “Energization and regulation of a hybrid HVDC grid with LCC and VSC,” 2017 IEEE Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC), Saskatoon, SK, 2017, pp. 1-6.
- Pathirana A, Rajapakse A D, Perera N., “Development of a Hybrid Protection Scheme for Active Distribution Systems Using Polarities of Current Transients”, Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 152, 2017, pp 377-389
- Gurusinghe D R, Rajapakse A D., “Efficient Algorithms for Real-time Monitoring of Transmission Line Parameters and Their Performance with Practical Synchrophasors”, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 11, No. 5, 2017, pp 1134-1143
- Lidula N W A, Rajapakse A D, Muthumuni D. , “Implementation, Comparison and Application of an Average Simulation Model of a Wind Turbine Driven Doubly Fed Induction Generator”, Energies, Accepted for publication, 2017.
- Naushath M H, Rajapakse A D., “Application of New Directional Logic to Improve DC Side Fault Discrimination for High Resistance Faults in HVDC Grids”, Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, Vol. 5, No. 4, 2017, pp 560-573
- Lidula N W A, Rajapakse A D, Muthumuni D, Senkow C., “Impact of Islanding Detection Time Duration on the Stable Operation of a Synchronous Generator Controlled Microgrid. Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy”, Vol 2, No. 2, 2017, pp 1-10
- Kariyawasam S, Rajapakse A D, Perera N., “Investigation of using IEC 61850 Sampled Values for Implementing a Transient Based Protection Scheme for Series Compensated Transmission Lines”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Early Access Article, 2017
- Gurusinghe D R, Menike S, Konara A, Rajapakse A D, Yahampath P, Annakkage U, Archer B, Weekes T., “Co-simulation of Power System and Synchrophasor Communication Network on a Single Simulation Platform” Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 1, No. 6, 2016
- Wijeweera G, Annakkage U D, Zhang W, Rajapakse A D., “Derivation of an Equivalent Circuit for Real-time Security Assessment”, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 10, No. 8, 2016, pp 1913-1920
- Sneath J, Rajapakse A., “Fault Detection and Interruption in an Earthed HVDC Grid using ROCOV and Hybrid DC Breakers”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 31, No. 3, 2016, pp 973-981.
- Chen T, Shafai C, Rajapakse A, Liyanage J S H*, Neusitzer T D., “Micromachined ac/dc electric field sensor with modulated sensitivity”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical. Vol. 245, 2016, pp 76-84
- Gurusinghe D R, Rajapakse A D., “Post-Disturbance Transient Stability Status Prediction using Synchrophasor Measurements”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. Vol. 31, No. 5, 2016, pp 3656-3664.